Wednesday 30 May 2012

Welcome to Queen Street

Welcome to Queen Street, an idea that has lived in my mind for some years now – finally put into blog form!

Titled Queen Street after an address I lived at for a short 12 months when I first moved to Melbourne, everything about this space resonates with who I am and where I’ve been.  

Previously a country girl, I now live in this beautiful city that is Melbourne, a city rich in culture and excitement.

This street changed everything. It shaped my soul and self, and I want to share these experiences with you.

A PR girl at heart, my addiction to Lauren Weisberger’s The Devil Wears Prada has pushed me to start my blog. Although, I must admit I can’t help but feel a little Andrea Sachs (pre makeover) about my beginnings.

Queen Street is about life; which for me, passionately revolves around my family and fashion. Whether in a big or a small way, I hope my blog can inspire others and provoke them to share their thoughts and feelings about the things they love – just as I have.






No comments:

Post a Comment