Tuesday 12 June 2012

Influence - Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen


I purchased Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen from Amazon, being low on funds I opted for the ‘second hand’ purchase offer, little did I know that this would mean much more to me than any brand new shiny unread book.

It turns out the book I purchased had been borrowed from the New York Public Library on the 28th April 2010, the borrowing slip still tucked neatly inside the covers.

I can’t help but wonder what late fees this book has incurred! 




“Being aware of the world around you requires you to pay attention to everyone and everything. But in order to stay grounded, you have to stay true to yourself.” – Ashley Olsen





I just can’t get enough of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen! Xx

/ www.jetsetsocialite.com / Google Images / www.superficialdiva.com /

No comments:

Post a Comment